Samsung Mobile Print for Android
Samsung Printer Apps for Android smart device users
Samsung Mobile Print is a free app that works for print and scan and send Fax from your Android smartphone & tablet.
1. Only Supports Samsung Printers only.
2. Scan and fax only on N and W series printers supported by the feature.
3. Printing can be done on printers connected via a Print server or Shared.
4. The print and scan size depends on the size of media supported by the print device.
5. Functions and services may not be available for all printers or in all countries, regions, and environments.
Main features or permissions for the Samsung Mobile Print application:
To select and read fax numbers from the available address book.
READ HISTORY BOOKMARK:
To display Bookmarks on your Web Printing to connect to your Android device.
To display a registered or stored account in a print via email or Google drive.
To print live from Google Drive.
Seamlessly scan & save documents and photos as PDF, PNG or JPEG
Print images and documents from popular social media platforms stored in selected storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive and more), to print from anywhere.
You can customize the copy settings from your smartphone or tablet, especially printers that do not have an LCD screen.
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:
To write and save to SD Card memory card.
NFC TOUCH AND SCAN:
For a direct connection between mobile device and Printer by touching your device to NFC enabled printer. after selecting photos or documents to print. Set the document to be scanned and touch your device that displays “Scan” to scan to NFC-enabled printer
Downloading Printer Applications For Android
Download the free printing app from Google Play
Samsung Mobile Printing wireless
Print from smartphones and tablets has never been so easy thanks to Samsung PRINT apps and printers that support AirPrint are Apple and Android print plugins.
Samsung Mobile Printing App for Android Smart Devices, Tablets and Smartphones
Key Features Samsung Mobile Print App
- Quickly and easily set the paper size.
- Only for Samsung printers.
- Automatically detect the printer on the network, or look for it manually by specifying the IP / DNS address.
- Prints directly the photos you just captured from your mobile device’s camera.
- View and support printing or sending documents by fax, email, web pages and images.
- Links to various applications and print files.
- Can reset the layout of Microsoft Office files and edit images before printing.
- Configure detailed print settings such as colour mode, page count, and 2-sided printing.
- Prints all content stored in online storage media, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box, and Facebook.
- Perform secure printing that requires a username and password when printing.
- Save data for printing on printers and multifunction printers (not supported by all printers).