HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Download
HP (Hewlett-Packard) Deskjet 1010, the supply of excellent quality to print images and files, but does not display the fuss of capacity scanner or fax. DeskJet 1010 printer – uni-function printer only prints focused on producing the fantastic cost effective package.
Body dimensions 17.99 x 16.22 x 10.31 inches (457 x 158 x 262mm) when the sheet feeder and tray open files. When everything is closed, this printer is much more compact at 17.99 x 8 x 5 inches (457 x 203.2 x 127mm).
HP DeskJet 1010 is unobjectionable. When the paper tray is not open, cone-shaped rectangular box style feels a bit underwhelming, the HP DeskJet 1010 is not the flatbed scanner or the extra performance just for printing it, very frugal although the narrow workbench.
HP DeskJet 1010 Printer Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS):
⇒ Windows: – 10/10 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.1/8.1 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.0/8.0 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 7/7 (x64 bit-x32 bit), Vista/Vista (x64 bit-x32 bit), XP (x32 bit).
⇒ Macintosh: – Mac OS X-10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X-10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X-10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X-10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X-10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X-10.5 (Leopard).
⇒ Linux: – (x64 bit-x32 bit)
“Leave your comments and feedback in case of error downloading links and installing drivers and software. Please (Contact Us)“
Below is Printer Driver, which you can download directly to connect your Device to Printer.
|Printer Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit – x64 bit)||V 32.2||90.3 MB||⇒ Download|
|Basic Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit)||V 32.2||25.98 MB||⇒ Download|
|Basic Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x64 bit)||V 32.2||27.1 MB||⇒ Download|
|For Macintosh OS X|
|Printer Driver – OS X (10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10,7 / 10.6)||V12.34||67.9 MB||⇒ Download|
How To Install Printer Driver on the computer.
- Turn on the computer or Laptop wait until the boot process is complete.
- Connect the printer and computer data cable or Laptop.
- Connect the printer power cable, then turn it on.
- Make sure the cable is connected properly to all devices.
- Insert the printer driver CD into space already available (CD-ROOM) waiting to be read on a computer screen, usually will go directly to the page with the installation, click the Install button, wait for it to finish.
- Open Explorer and locate the file that has been at the Download Drivers in articles in the table above, find the application file to install the printer. click Install, wait until the finish.
- After it is installed perfectly, restart the computer or laptop.
- CD Driver can already issue.
- To check whether the printer is actually already installed, click Start at the bottom corner of the screen ⇒ click Control Panel ⇒ click Printers and Other hardware ⇒ click Printers and Faxes, an icon will appear by name the type of printer being installed.
- Try to print.