Dell 2145CN Laser MFP Driver Download
Dell 2145cn Multifunction Color Laser Printer. Just look at this page, you can go through the list of tables to download drivers Dell 2145cn Multifunction Color Laser Printer for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP you want. Here you can update Dell drivers and other drivers.
– A colour laser printer for basic text and brochures in small workgroup environments; Photos turns poor
– Fax and scanner
– Duplex Printer is a great feature for an affordable price
– MAC-compatible printer with the windows os
– Toner Replacement is expensive, especially for colour
– Duplex printing is slow compared to the HP model
– Unable to scan images from the printer to the MAC via USB or network
– Need to add more memory if you are printing graphics-intensive documents
Easy to setup and very reliable. the client software is installed on all PCs. Not only scored well but also works well to scan documents and send them to a specific PC.
You can scan and send JPG, TIFF, BMP, etc. image directly to the My Documents folder.
|Printer Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit)||V full||63.5 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x64 bit)||V full||63.5 MB||⇒ Download|
|For Macintosh OS X|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X (10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 )||V full||194 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X (10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5)||V full||194 MB||⇒ Download|
|Driver (rpm Packagearchive)||⇒ Not Available
|Driver (Debian Packagearchive)||⇒ Not Available|
How To Install Printer Driver on the computer.
- Turn on the computer or Laptop wait until the boot process is complete.
- Connect the printer and computer data cable or Laptop.
- Connect the printer power cable, then turn it on.
- Make sure the cable is connected properly to all devices.
- Insert the printer driver CD into space already available (CD-ROOM) waiting to be read on a computer screen, usually will go directly to the page with the installation, click the Install button, wait for it to finish.
- Open Explorer and locate the file that has been at the Download Drivers in articles in the table above, find the application file to install the printer. click Install, wait until the finish.
- After it is installed perfectly, restart the computer or laptop.
- CD Driver can already issue.
- To check whether the printer is actually already installed, click Start at the bottom corner of the screen ⇒ click Control Panel ⇒ click Printers and Other hardware ⇒ click Printers and Faxes, an icon will appear by name the type of printer being installed.
- Try to print.