Canon Pixma Pro9000 Driver Download
Canon Pixma Pro9000 Review – Canon product is a device that is ideal for amateur photographers and saving expenditures. Printer uses eight colors, using inks cyan, yellow, magenta, black, light cyan, light magenta, red, and green, designed with excellent ink for better prints an easy doing your job. Has that feels original printed documents has become sort of subtle shading and color of the relevant base.
Dimensional size of the Canon Pro9000 is 30.8, 7.6, 26.0, with a length of 14.0 inches (HWD) printer. This device is larger than most printers inject ink, and for a paper tray for up to 13 by 19 inches, you need extra space in the front and back of the paper tray. Canon Pro9000 has two paper paths. Most types of paper can be entered into the input tray sticking out from the back to feed through the printer and exit from the front, going through the C-shaped. But there is also a second path for fine-art paper heavier Canon. Tray for first-line can hold 20 sheets of photo paper, and trays for both paths take only one sheet at a time.
Print speed of this device is the fastest in his class is more important for photo printing with excellent yields and quality output, with the result print speed about 1 minute 6 seconds on each 4-6 bits.
photo quality is impressive. When to Use semigloss fine-art paper recommended by Canon to indicate the printer off, thus sharing profits and the best color output will be obtained with a perfect score. The only drawback to this device and worth mentioning is the monochrome photograph which shows a slightly different color. Canon Pixma Pro9000 printer Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS) Windows 8.1 / 8.1 (x32-x64 bit), 8 / 8 (x32-x64 bit), 7 / 7 (x32-x64 bit), Vista / Vista (x32-x64 bit), XP / XP (x32-x64 bit), 2000/2000 (x32-x64 bit), Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9).
How To Install Printer Driver on the computer.
- Turn on the computer or Laptop wait until the boot process is complete.
- Connect the printer and computer data cable or Laptop.
- Connect the printer power cable, then turn it on.
- Make sure the cable is connected properly to all devices.
- Insert the printer driver CD into space already available (CD-ROOM) waiting to be read on a computer screen, usually will go directly to the page with the installation, click the Install button, wait for it to finish.
- Open Explorer and locate the file that has been at the Download Drivers in articles in the table above, find the application file to install the printer. click Install, wait until the finish.
- After it is installed perfectly, restart the computer or laptop.
- CD Driver can already issue.
- To check whether the printer is actually already installed, click Start at the bottom corner of the screen ⇒ click Control Panel ⇒ click Printers and Other hardware ⇒ click Printers and Faxes, an icon will appear by name the type of printer being installed.
- Try to print.
|Printer Driver, 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (x32 bit)||V 2.23||6 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (x64 bit)||V 2.23||6.4 MB||⇒ Download|
|XPS Printer Driver, 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (x32 bit)||V 5.28||9.4 MB||⇒ Download|
|XPS Printer Driver, 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (x64 bit)||V 5.28||10.1 MB||⇒ Download|
|For Macintosh OS X|
|Printer Driver – OS X ( 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3 )||V 7.1.40||9.0 MB||⇒ Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver – OS X ( 10.6 / 10.5 )||V 10.84.2.0||16.3 MB||⇒ Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver – OS X ( 10.9/10.8 / 10,7 )||V 188.8.131.52||18.8 MB||⇒ Download|