Canon i900D Driver Download
Canon i900D Review – is a printer device that has some interesting features are the PictBridge port on the front panel and two ports for each USB, one USB 1.1 and one USB 2.0 is used to share a printer without using the network. There is additional that may be less useful on a device that is the extra paper on the paper feed 4-by-6-inch. This snapshot feed has access to the key slot the main paper, and we just change the command to move the page on the sheet into the paper path by rotating the dial. The main paper tray and the output tray is made of plastic that is easily broken, so to do all the work to be extra careful and they close fit when the print paper is empty.
To print Printer Canon i900D affairs was impressive. Glossy prints for photos show the incredible detail and smooth, with a realistic texture, although there are some colours are a little blurry. The text will appear solid black with a slightly wavy edge. and when the print settings for high quality on inkjet paper with text and images in grayscale will look good and perfect.
The speed for printing text, on the other hand, under par, at 2.5 pages per minute compared with an average of 2.9 ppm of our testing to a photo printer. (For comparison, the general-purpose printer an average of 4.9 ppm for text, 1.2 ppm for colour graphics, and 0.3 for the glossy photo.) This printer uses six separate ink tanks, which can be replaced one by one unnecessary into three colour ink cartridges when one runs out of ink.
Two USB ports on the back allow two computers to share the printer without using the network. Why does not Canon make a second USB 2.0 port, because the standard is faster than USB 1.1 and is also compatible with your OS? In using a USB 1.1 port we will avoid unnecessary mistakes that Windows XP will generate if you installed a PC equipped with a USB 1.1 to USB 2.0 port. People who print a lot of text documents or wishing to print a booklet flip-up would appreciate the optional duplexer at this devices. And also with the availability of additional paper tray that fits. Canon i900D printer Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS) Windows 10/10 (x32-64) bit, 8.1/8.1 (x32-x64) bit, 8/8 (x32-x64) bit, 7/7 (x32-x64) bit, Vista/Vista (x32-x64) bit, XP/XP(x32-x64) bit, Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5).
|Printer Driver, XP (x32 bit – x64 bit)||V 1.73d||2.8 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module, / 7 / Vista (x32 bit – x64 bit)||V 5.56||4.1 MB||⇒ Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Driver , 10 / 8.1 / 8.0 / 7 / Vista / XP (x32 bit – x64 bit)||V 4.7.0||57.6 MB||⇒ Download|
|For Macintosh OS X|
|Printer Driver – OS X (8.6 – 9.x)||V 4.55||12.2 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver – OS X (10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3 / 10.2)||V 4.8.3||6.2 MB||⇒ Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver – OS X (10.6 / 10.5)||V 10.51.2.0||9.8 MB||⇒ Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Driver – OS X (10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4)||V 4.1.6||102 MB||⇒ Download|
How To Install Printer Driver on the computer.
- Turn on the computer or Laptop wait until the boot process is complete.
- Connect the printer and computer data cable or Laptop.
- Connect the printer power cable, then turn it on.
- Make sure the cable is connected properly to all devices.
- Insert the printer driver CD into the space already available (CD-ROOM) waiting to be read on a computer screen, usually will go directly to the page with the installation, click the Install button, wait for it to finish.
- Open Explorer and locate the file that has been at the Download Drivers in articles in the table above, find the application file to install the printer. click Install, wait until the finish.
- After it is installed perfectly, restart the computer or laptop.
- CD Driver can already issued.
- To check whether the printer is actually already installed, click Start at the bottom corner of the screen ⇒ click Control Panel ⇒ click Printers and Other hardware ⇒ click Printers and Faxes, an icon will appear by name the type of printer being installed.
- Try to print.