Canon BJC-85 Driver Download
Canon BJC-85 Review – Device printer with a print speed black by 5 ppm and colour up to 2 ppm with the number of nozzles in black – 64, Color – 24 x 3 colours, Photo Black – 64, Photo Color – 24 x 3 colours. Canon BJC-85 also has a print resolution Up to: 720 x 360 dpi with can puree Color: 720 x 360 dpi with smoothing wear.
Devices that have the ink cartridge compatibility version of BC-10 Black Ink Cartridge, BCI-10 Black Ink Tank, BC-11e Color Ink Cartridge, BCI-11Bk Black Ink Tank BCI-11C Color Ink Tank, also features Standard Emulation.
For our paper is in use on this device are a letter, legal, A4, US 10 envelope, DL envelope Europe. Canon BJC-85 can print Auto Sheet Feeder with the provisions of Max. up to 30 sheets. Compatibility with printer paper is Plain paper, envelopes, paper Film Print, Brilliant White Paper, Bubble Jet Paper, Glossy Photo Cards, Photo Paper Glossy, Greeting Card.
A paper-handling device is also up to 30 sheets Plain Paper Envelope, which has a weight of paper up to the limit Max. 38 lb. with Straight paper path, the noise of the device at the level of 45 dB (A). The size of the device in into a small printer with the physical size of 11.8 W x 2.3 H x 6.2 D, and weighs about 3.1 lbs.; 4.5 lbs.
Canon BJC-85 Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS) Windows ( 95/98/Me /2000/XP), Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2 / 10.3/ 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8).
How To Install Printer Driver on the computer.
- Turn on the computer or Laptop wait until the boot process is complete.
- Connect the printer and computer data cable or Laptop.
- Connect the printer power cable, then turn it on.
- Make sure the cable is connected properly to all devices.
- Insert the printer driver CD into space already available (CD-ROOM) waiting to be read on a computer screen, usually will go directly to the page with the installation, click the Install button, wait for it to finish.
- Open Explorer and locate the file that has been at the Download Drivers in articles in the table above, find the application file to install the printer. click Install, wait until the finish.
- After it is installed perfectly, restart the computer or laptop.
- CD Driver can already issue.
- To check whether the printer is actually already installed, click Start at the bottom corner of the screen ⇒ click Control Panel ⇒ click Printers and Other hardware ⇒ click Printers and Faxes, an icon will appear by name the type of printer being installed.
- Try to print.
|Printer Driver (95/98/Me)||V 6.83||14.4 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, 2000 / XP||V 1.50||2.2 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, CE 2.1x / 3.0||V 3.30a||377 KB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, CE 2.0||V 1.1||1.0 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, CE 2.1x||V 3.20a||358 KB||⇒ Download|
|For Macintosh OS X|
|Printer Driver – OS X (10.5 / 10.4/ 10.3 / 10.2)||V 4.83||4.8 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver – OS X ( 9.1 / 8.1 )||V 3.40||4.8 MB||⇒ Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver – OS X (10.6 / 10.5)||V 85.10||8.3 MB||⇒ Download|