Canon BJC-55 Driver Download
Canon BJC-55 Review – Canon product device to print speed (up to) 5.5 ppm black, gray, and for color: 2 ppm with the number of nozzles – 64, for the black print resolution: 720 x 360 dpi and color: 720 x 360 dpi wear smoothing compatibility with paper Plain paper, envelopes, Film Print, Brilliant White Paper, Glossy Photo Cards, Glossy Photo Paper, High Gloss Film, High Resolution Paper, Transparency and for paper handling Plain Paper – 1 sheet (30 sheets using the optional ASF-50) Envelope – 5 (Using optional ASF-50) Transparency – 10 (Using optional ASF-50). And the Auto Sheet Feeder print on a single sheet feed available Optional 30 sheet feeder (ASF-50). For paper weight up to Max. 38 lb. with approx noise levels to 43 dB (A), Canon BJC-55 has dimensions measuring 11.9 W x 2 H x 4.4 D, with heavy 2.1 lbs, lightweight feel for you who often lift and move the device from the table and corner of the cramped space. Canon Canon BJC-55 printer Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS) Windows 10/8.1/8.0/ 7 /Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT/ME.
How To Install Printer Driver on the computer.
- Turn on the computer or Laptop wait until the boot process is complete.
- Connect the printer and computer data cable or Laptop.
- Connect the printer power cable, then turn it on.
- Make sure the cable is connected properly to all devices.
- Insert the printer driver CD into space already available (CD-ROOM) waiting to be read on a computer screen, usually will go directly to the page with the installation, click the Install button, wait for it to finish.
- Open Explorer and locate the file that has been at the Download Drivers in articles in the table above, find the application file to install the printer. click Install, wait until the finish.
- After it is installed perfectly, restart the computer or laptop.
- CD Driver can already issue.
- To check whether the printer is actually already installed, click Start at the bottom corner of the screen ⇒ click Control Panel ⇒ click Printers and Other hardware ⇒ click Printers and Faxes, an icon will appear by name the type of printer being installed.
- Try to print.
|Printer Driver, 10/8.1/8.0/ 7 /Vista/XP||V all||3.4 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver, 2003/XP/2000/NT/ME||V all||3.4 MB||⇒ Download|
|Printer Driver & Tool||V Link||MB||⇒ Download|